You can use these qualifications to improve your career opportunities or to gain university entry. Over 15,000 higher or further educational institutions, government bodies and ministries, as well as companies, accept Cambridge English certificates.
Cambridge examination preparation students should have a minimum of 70% on tests and no less than 80% attendance throughout the course to achieve the best results in the examination.
FCE – First Certificate of English
FCE is a B2 level exam aimed at learners whose command of English is adequate for many practical everyday purposes, including business and further study.
CAE – Certificate of Advanced English
CAE is an advanced-level exam for high level learners and is accepted globally as proof of high achievement. It can be used for employment and university entry.
FCE and CAE exams cost approximately £140. If required, we can advise on exam centres, dates and fees.
Who is this for?
- Students who want to obtain a formal, internationally recognised English language qualification
- Students who want certification of their English level for employment purposes or university entry
- Students who want to cover all English skills
- Acquire necessary examination techniques to prepare for your Cambridge FCE or CAE examination
- Increase your confidence and accuracy across all English skills
- Communicate in English more easily in professional or educational settings
- Understand more about English-speaking cultures The Cambridge First Certificate of English (FCE) and the Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) are internationally-recognised English language qualifications.