We Have Community Service Program under various Sectors. You can Choose either of the field were you are really Interested into.
- Volunteer for Betterment of Special Children- The Project aims to help raise the aspirations of the underprivileged children and support them to become self-sufficient and respectable citizens. To promote physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health in the local community. It provides education, medical care, vocational training and employment facilities to escalating number of physically, mentally and socially challenged children.
- Bolster Child Development in India- The program is aimed at enabling under-privileged children to become better-adjusted, happier learners, enabling better retention at school and achievement at later stage.You are going to support pre-school activities for children and work on areas such as-
3.Cognitive Development and Creative Development
4.Social and Emotional Development
- To enable under privileged children to become better-adjusted, happier learners, enabling better retention and achievement at later stage- The organization has a decade long existence and since 2008-09, it has entered into partnership with the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of NCT Delhi to support preschool activities in the Anganwadi centers of its two project areas.
1. Almost a non-existent preschool structure in underprivileged communities
2. Significant proportions of children in 6-14 years age group were out of schools in underprivileged areas.
- Advancement of Women Empowerment in India- The organization works to improve the living status of the disadvantaged communities/sections of the society, gender equality and to help the victims of violence against women through research, consultation, publication and training. The activities includes mobilization of women in distress, workshops and camps for enhancement of awareness, skills, productivity and social acceptance ; promoting use of training and capacity building together a gender balanced social order.
- Volunteer in India over event related field– The Organization works on transforming urban underutilized material into resources for rural development, health, education, disaster relief and rehabilitation. These unused materials are then used as a reward for community development activities done by the rural community using their local resource and traditional wisdom. Some of the activities include building libraries for rural schools, and supporting other informal educational setups. Books which can’t be used by the rural sector are then re-circulated to a larger urban mass which also becomes a revenue generator for us. You will be responsible for Event management related to Book, library management, strategies for marketing and promotion of such events.
- Volunteering and Cultural Exchange Program with Tibetan Refugees- Teaching different languages (English, French, Chinese, German)
1. Life changing experience working with Tibetan Refugees
2. Mutual learning program via cultural exchange
3. Getting to know Dharamshala area, home to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Exile Government.