Volunteers assist in the healthcare efforts of our partners in Phang Nga.
Volunteers will be assisting children living with disabilities to perform basic exercise such as stretches to support their physical development and well-being. To support their mental and social development volunteers teach English language, play games and lots of arts and craft activities!
Other activities include leading sports workshops and classes promoting healthy behaviour to children at a Burmese refugee centre, and child development at an orphanage.
Tipo de Programa
- Phang Nga
Programa individual o para gruposIndividual
Aspectos destacados del programa
- The work you will contribute to will be rewarding
- This program located in Phang Nga, a province recognised for its stunning picturesque beaches and island oasis in the southern region of Thailand.
- The area itself is extremely diverse with access to a great number of various activities and amenities.
Hospedaje y Comidas
- Servicio de Atención de Emergencias 24/7
- Access to Alumni Network
- Presencia Mundial
- 70 Años de experiencia
- Airport Pick-up
- Transporte internacional ida y vuelta
- Asistencia en la solicitud de visas
- Costos de Visa y Pasaporte
- Seguro médico internacional
- Examen médico que debe realizarse antes de viajar
- Tours o Excursiones
- Cultural Tours